• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

n641071744_2123156_7238.jpg

n641071744_2123157_7557.jpg

That right there is one hell of a good Jeep...I'm good friends with the guy you bought that from. Point that thing anywhere you want and it'll crawl right over whatever is in the way. Definitely had fun with that one on the trails. Dont know if you remember me or not but I'm pretty sure we all met that one day on the top of Daniel...right after we spent 2 hours saving that Toyota from rolling down the ledge.

Glad to see the ole XJ went to a good home.

Yea, I remember you from the top of Daniel. Seeing the XJ come up Daniel was what made me want to get it. I am very happy with it.

Yea, I remember you from the top of Daniel. Seeing the XJ come up Daniel was what made me want to get it. I am very happy with it.

Glad to hear! You've definitely got a rig that was built right the first time!

Here is my 2000.
Just finished putting the RE 3.5" Super Ride on it. The wheels are off an '05 Wrangler, and the tires are from Treadwright. By the way, I have about 400 highway miles on them, and they are awesome. Such a great deal. Other than that, its pretty much stock. I'm planning a big trip to Colorado for this summer, so a tire carrier and recovery gear will be on the list next.

p1070418mi1.jpg

That's clean, what size tires?

Here is one of my current XJ's....

96 Cherokee
4.5" Rusty's with 1.5" shackles and 1" pucks up front.
Rusty's T-Bar
Rusty's Tierod
Frame stiffeners
Tow hooks front, hitch rear for tow points.
np242 t-case, T-case drop with no vibes.
Currently 31 mt's, will be looking for a set of 33's soon.
Dana 30 front and Dana 35 rear shimmed, both with 4.56's. Open.
Soon to come AJ's rockrails...

IMG000422.jpg

Last edited:

this is my 94' country i bought 3 weeks ago. it had a 3.5'' rustys kit installed by the previous owner, now i made it a 4.5'' ish kit with 33x12.50's. Not a bad jeep at all for $300.

stuck2.jpg

flex1.jpg

I just realized I haven't posted any pics of my MJ. I finally had a chance to hit a trail last wekend, so I really didn't have any non-poser shots anyway.

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

Newest pic. Went to Durhamtown this weekend. '98, stock suspension except for MJ shackles, extended rear bumpstops, 33x10.50 BFG MT's on stock steelies. And a little bit of cutting....

Durhamtown1-24-09022.jpg

DSCF1964.jpg

Durhamtown1-24-09025.jpg

Crappy cell phone pictures, sorry, but ooohhh soooo clean...ha. Just washed it today because its almost 70* outside in February, and will be for the next few days...crazy ish.

Just whorin...

cleanjeep.jpg

cleanjeep1.jpg

cleanjeep2.jpg

Back