• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

lowrange2 said:
That, and those holes in the doors from those fugly mirrors. The tag adds a nice touch.

Ya i try not to look at that all i see is a fresh canvas... Open for suggestion

2" BB, Aussie in the front, LSD in the rear and 31" Auroras.

Also my DD.....

1007712cv0.jpg

1007714jt6.jpg

my DD and toy, around 5.5 of lift and 32s, i'll have a bette picture when i get a camera instead of my phone
02-19-08_1244.jpg

main.php

main.php

Mine is all nice and pretty here (I had just put the lift on.) It stays at least a little dirty now, and it has a ARB Bull Bar now.
DSC01724.jpg

Whats the specs on that Rob

mcraindog said:
lapisxj how well do those rock lights work being under the fender and all...i mean when stuffing the wheel and what not?

They work pretty well there but they do cast a shadow directly outside the tire. The only problem I have is keeping the bolts tight on the rubber housing when they get bounced around a lot. They sure have generated a lot of questions being there. :laugh:

Chris @ GATR said:
Right now, I dont have flares on it, but this is a photoshop of the BW's that are going on it when UPS delivers on Monday.

chrisXJ.jpg

Nice photoshop job man, it looks like they are really on there lol.

First XJ

709845507105_0_ALB.jpg

Traded for this;

102_2834.jpg

Then with a friend major help, built this;

HPIM0578.jpg

Then traded the MJ for this new XJ:

New XJ to me, not my first one though; This is it's first stage redo since I bought it. Went from this (which was fine, wish it still had that front bumper)

DSC01940.jpg

To this;

CIMG3143.jpg

CIMG3155.jpg

Last edited:
Back