• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Decals

heyyyyyyyyy markkkkkkkkk, i just sent ya the money for 2 more of them cool naxja stickers. i should have ordered more but..thankssssssssss man...again..lol

The more the merrier!! I'll get them out ASAP.

Thanks!

where can i get NAXJA stickers not the SEC sticker.. not say anything negative but the SEC sticker is way too massive! is there smaller version perhaps or vinyl cut version?

where can i get NAXJA stickers not the SEC sticker.. not say anything negative but the SEC sticker is way too massive! is there smaller version perhaps or vinyl cut version?

Check with Jump This, he runs the NAXJA store and might have something available. I know they have been talking about getting some stickers in.

The ones I have now are a 4" x 4". I had some that were quite a bit larger.

Gotcha. I'll send it out in the morning!!

Back