• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

schedule

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
please check for errors

or any changes that need to be made

mac 'attached' gyvr

Attachments

• NAXJA 2016 winterfest master.pdf
    113.8 KB · Views: 9
Mike Siefer is requesting that anyone running the "actual" MI trail (the hard one) to have a minimum of 35s, locked F&R and a working winch.

He also said they can accommodate 2-3 groups on the private property, one of which the MI group, we just need to let him know what we need.

Mike Siefer is requesting that anyone running the "actual" MI trail (the hard one) to have a minimum of 35s, locked F&R and a working winch.

He also said they can accommodate 2-3 groups on the private property, one of which the MI group, we just need to let him know what we need.

That is great about the three groups. we may be able to get by with only two. I know all of my group is not wheeling MI this year as of now so we should be able to get by with two groups. Registration will tell us the numbers.

I can make sure the requirements for MI the trail are as requested.

No one reads the schedule anyways and we'll have 50 people ask us times even with a schedule...yet I have put one together the last 3 years (stole idea from Moab 13).

Anyways, off my soap box, the trails and times are subject to change, so as long as there is a basic structure to it, I can post it in the public view.

Byron you'll want to make a post publicly about the the hard MI requirements and the Difference between the hard trail and the regular trial riding they will be doing over there.

mac 'get the word out' gyvr

Back