• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SC Road Trip - April 2nd

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
High2by and I are planning on taking a road trip to South Carolina to see lowrange2. We are taking a Quad Cab Dakota so if anyone wants to tag along, post up. We are leaving the Mid TN area pretty early (like 5-6 am from Bradyville, TN).

It is a 6.5 hour drive one way so some company would be fun. We should be in Abbeville around 12 to 1 pm and will try to have lunch.

Tempting.....

We could make this into a lunch meet & greet.

Gahhhh...you would pick a weekend when i'm headed the other direction to see my parents!

Bummer, I am heading up to Fort Mill and Charlotte next weekend, missed ya by a week.

when would we be returning?

High2by and I are planning on taking a road trip to South Carolina to see lowrange2. We are taking a Quad Cab Dakota so if anyone wants to tag along, post up. We are leaving the Mid TN area pretty early (like 5-6 am from Bradyville, TN).

It is a 6.5 hour drive one way so some company would be fun. We should be in Abbeville around 12 to 1 pm and will try to have lunch.

You should drag BA along with you! Otherwise no one will ever get to meet him! We all know he doesn't go wheeling! :scared: :gag:

I'm guessing we will be back to my place around 7-8pm? It all depends how long it takes us to eat and visit.

Are you coming through chattavegas?

Are you coming through chattavegas?

Yep. According to MapQuest and Google, it takes us to Chattavegas to Atlanta and then over into SC. There may be a better way to go but I have no clue what way that would be.

Yep. According to MapQuest and Google, it takes us to Chattavegas to Atlanta and then over into SC. There may be a better way to go but I have no clue what way that would be.

If that's the route you choose, I may be up for a ride. I don't have anything that needs to be done that couldn't be put off till some other day.

You got a lot of people to fit into that truck of yours. Make sure you leave room in the back for the axle...

Glenn does have a good point. Ya'll should stay long enough to go to Gulches. Plus we have the big red neck mud bog thing tomorrow at 2.

Really? I would think that it would route you through Knoxville. Does it take you up I-85? Just ran it on the milage program at work. I did not know you were south of Murfreesboro. We have an office in Mc Minville. I was thinking you were East of Nashville on 40. Hmmmm. My mistake.

Last edited:
Back