• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G THIS Weds-Homebrew's in town!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Okay, so in honor of Paul "Homebrew" being back in town from WA, and his craving for cleav...er...chicken wings, we're doing the March Meet & Greet at the Hooters in Mission Valley.

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

Hooters is open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up, so bring kids if you're so inclined (not many do at this point, but they're welcome!). :party:.
We'll be at Hooters from 6 til whenever for beer :cheers: & food :lickout:.
There's also soda & water available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

Call or text me if you need further information! six 19 six 54 - nine 758.

http://www.westcoasthooters.com/locations.php?pageaction=details&id=4

Looks like Paul will be ordering this http://www.westcoasthooters.com/images/images/WingsdayTTedit.jpg if he's craving Wings.

1400 Camino De La Reina, in Mission Valley. Just north of I-8, and just East of Mission Center Rd.

Again, Call or text me if you need further information! six 19 six 54 - nine 758.

Hell yeah

Yes, sorry. Weds the 16th. It says it in the title, but I forgot to put it in the body of the post. My bad!

Sweet, on both counts!! Well, all three, actually. It'd be good if you could make it down, John (it's the H00ters, huh...), and always a pleasure to see you & Joe, Cory!

Tenative request for a couch. The fam is coming down Thursday morning if I stay in san diego they can get buy with only driving one car. So wondering if someone wouldn't mind me crashing at their pad.

paul ur welcome to crash at my house anytime

Awesome Gary appreciate it

Or my son's room, here in Tierrasanta... he won't be back from college til Saturday. Beware, however... it's a "loft" bed, and you climb up a ladder.

Phoooey on the C of C!!!

Back