• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad/bad year

bluexj89

NAXJA Forum User
This has been the worst year of my life. Financual difficults set in. Wife diagnosed with diabeties. I was diagnosed with terninal cancer. Med insurance isn't paying, Had to sell my XJ to beable to put a down payment on filing bankruptcy:( Thanks for the times. Hope I can get something to wheel again soon but not expecting to happen any time soon. If any of you see my old blue XJ around say hi to the new owner.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Keep doing the best you can... thoughts are with you.

Just whatever you do, don't give up. I'm not a religious man but you and you're wife will be in my thoughts. Best of luck to you and you're family.

Aint no thang man.

never-give-up-l.jpg

bluexj89 said:
This has been the worst year of my life. Financual difficults set in. Wife diagnosed with diabeties. I was diagnosed with terninal cancer. Med insurance isn't paying, Had to sell my XJ to beable to put a down payment on filing bankruptcy:( Thanks for the times. Hope I can get something to wheel again soon but not expecting to happen any time soon. If any of you see my old blue XJ around say hi to the new owner.

Bud you have my thoughts and prayers. I wish the best for both of you, just keep going and never give up. Maybe some people can get their rigs together and take you two our for one final spin.

I am actually trying to get some sort of cheap rig and build something. with friends old parts. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, It has been a long time since I have posted here and don't know many of you anymore.

Hate to hear that. I didn't know you too well, but I believe you were on the Trail Kralwers Boards. Hang in there and keep your head high.

Here's hoping that terminal, isn't.

things will work out for you man.

i have some 3" Skyjacker coils, blocks, RE track bar with heim joint, and 4.5-5" shocks, RE 1.25 shackles. where are you at? if any of these compliments your build, there yours

bluexj89 said:
I was diagnosed with terninal cancer.......Hope I can get something to wheel again soon but not expecting to happen any time soon.
Good luck to ya'!!!

DBenz said:
Hate to hear that. I didn't know you too well, but I believe you were on the Trail Kralwers Boards. Hang in there and keep your head high.

Yup that is me. You and I PMd several times I do believe. Unfortunatly I am rigless now. But really but that is the least of the problems now:(

Don't ever give up. I've broken my neck twice. It took a year to learn to walk again. I also beat colon cancer. The doctor's keep trying to write me off but I still keep kicking. Maybe not so fast any more, but I can still pack a whollop. I'll keep you on my prayer list.

If you ever make it to Colorado, you can go wheeling with me.

Wow been over a year since I have posted here. Little update on my life's situation. I still have cancer and have not done any treatments yet. I have many lymph nodes that are cancerous. The cancer I have is rare for someone my age to get as well. Now for a bit of lighter news I have some friends that pooled together and bought me a toy and gave it to me last 4th of July! It is an old 75 Jeep waggy that I really need to get running again soon. Thanks for the prayers everyone. And MAKE sure you tell your loved ones how much you love them often.

The wheeling offer still stands. Heck, I have a spare bedroom you can crash in if you ever make it this way.

Back