• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S.P.&P's marvelous moab adventure!

So I just finished reading all the posts related to this incredible amazing adventure.

First off, I feel terrible that the truck I sold you blew up .... but on the other hand, if it didn't blow up you wouldn't have such a cool story:kissyou:

Anyway .... you guys absolutely crack me up and apparently you were quite the hit in Moab. Your adventurous spirit is inspiring!!!

Hopefully you'll get everything sorted out quickly and get back on the trails.

thanks, and dont worry about it. one of my first thoughts were dam Jordan's never going to speak to me again, cause hes going to think I hate him for selling me a lemon.

poop happens. and honestly the motor was the last thing I though would go.

on another note I just found this pic someone took of me

Its called New York Guy

It's going to take a few weeks to get my pics up. The guy I borrowed the camera from is in texas for job training. There are some really cool shots of Stefan going over Golden Crack.

Why you no post pictures???

Also I've decided to invent a time machine so I can Groundhog Day this week until I'm sick of it. So forever basically.

Definitely not... I'm working on the pictures. Hoping for next week sometime.

haha do you have your jeep back home yet

Nope. The weather has been so shitty in the mid west. It sucks. I'm so bummed without my jeep and mast of my tools.

I cannot believe you don't have your stuff back yet.... do you just cry yourself to sleep at night???

You probably could have made two trips back and forth with your buddies diesel behemoth, and had it all back yourself by now... for approx. the same or less than it costs to ship it.

I cannot believe you don't have your stuff back yet.... do you just cry yourself to sleep at night???

You probably could have made two trips back and forth with your buddies diesel behemoth, and had it all back yourself by now... for approx. the same or less than it costs to ship it.

I do cry my self to sleep.

But I doubt it would be less. The guy is charging me 1k a rig. So 1k for the jeep and trailer. And 1k for the burb. It would cost me close to 2k for each if I drove there and back. I don't really have any leverage either since he has all my stuff. If I call him and bitch and piss him off he could just say screw you find another way. Then I'm fuged.

I do cry my self to sleep.

But I doubt it would be less. The guy is charging me 1k a rig. So 1k for the jeep and trailer. And 1k for the burb. It would cost me close to 2k for each if I drove there and back. I don't really have any leverage either since he has all my stuff. If I call him and bitch and piss him off he could just say screw you find another way. Then I'm fuged.

At this point, I would start wondering if that is what he is hoping you do... Is he bringing everything at once?

no the jeep on my trailer then the burb. I dont have the money to go get it my self. Ive been out of work for 3-4 weeks.

That sucks, sorry to hear it. What if you offered to fly out there (I know, that takes money too) and drive back and forth with him? Tell him you'll buy meals or something...

Just an idea... I am sure you have been racking your brain trying to figure a way to get your stuff back...

you got me thinking and I did some better calculations and if I can get him to refund my money it wont be too much more to do it my self with my buddys truck. so Im going to look into that. if I can get a few guys to keep me company on the ride I might do that

Back