• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RYOBI 4-pc Combo Kit with Compact Drill NEW IN TOOL BAG STILL

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Homeowners and pros looking to upgrade to a serious combo kit can call off the search. The new Ryobi® 18V Lithium-ion Compact Drill is the star of a four-piece combo kit ideal for dedicated and determined DIYers. This innovative drill saves time and guesswork by automatically operating at the optimal setting. It makes drilling and driving easier and faster because you don’t have to select which speed to use; the drill chooses for you. For optimum adaptability, the combo kit includes two batteries. The high-capacity Lithium-ion battery provides twice the performance and holds the charge four times longer, optimizing charge cycles. An on-board battery gauge helps ensure the user won’t run out of power in the middle of a project. For work in tight spaces, the lighter weight compact Lithium-ion battery offers 20 percent more performance and reduces user fatigue.
I bought this kit for the free tool and the batteries out of it.

Kit is complete and new EXCEPT NO battery or charger or flash light.

Compatible with ALL Ryobi ONE+™ 18V BATTERIES!

Has the sawzall, the drill, the circular saw and the bag. ALL Still in packaging...

P202 Compact Drill
New ergonomic design is 15% more compact and 20% lighter weight for maximum user comfort**
1/2" single sleeve chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
24-position clutch and 2-speed gear box increase drilling and driving control
MagTray™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
On-board bit storage
Top-mounted level for drilling and driving accuracy

P503 Circular Saw
Compact design for better handling
Front pommel handle for 2-handed operation
Left-side blade for better cut line visibility

P513 Reciprocating Saw
Toolless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
Ergonomically designed for better balance
Variable speed for cutting all material types

INCLUDES:
P202 Compact Drill and Bit
P503 Circular Saw with Blade and Blade Wrench
P513 Reciprocating Saw with (2) Blades
Tool Bag
Operator’s Manuals
Drill -
Motor:18V
RPM:0-440/0-1600 RPM (no load speed)
Clutch:24 position
Chuck:1/2 inch
Weight:2.9 lbs.

- Circular Saw -
Speed:4,200 RPM
Blade Size:5-1/2"
Depth of Cut:mad: 90° 1-9/16" : @ 45° 1-1/8"
Weight:5.3 lbs.

- Reciprocating Saw -
Speed:0-3,000 SPM (no speed load)
Weight:4.2 lbs.

70$ FOR EVERYTHING

Robert
714-875-2414

P845_2_v1_Final.jpg

Wow that's fu*king out ragous I think iwill haz call me in the am robert.

is that english Ted?

Let me translate:

"Gosh, that's a great price! I would like the items you have for sale sir, I am lazy so you should call me instead of me actually calling you for something I want to buy."

;)

is that english Ted?

Let me translate:

"Gosh, that's a great price! I would like the items you have for sale sir, I am lazy so you should call me instead of me actually calling you for something I want to buy."

;)

Is that what he said? lol

Yo you got my Number Ted and if you dont have it handy my website has it placered right on the front page...

:)

Sold...

Back