• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's complete skid plates for XJ

Turbo

NAXJA Forum User
This is a complete set of used Rusty's skid plates which includes...Engine Tranny,Transfer case and front end strenghtener/skid plate. All black in color and in very good shape. Some scrapes and paint scratches.
Paid $360.00 plus shipping.
Asking $220 plus shipping and handeling or pick it up. If I am correct, I paid $65 for shipping from Rusty's.
e-mail me for pictures and questions.
[email protected]

i WANT FIRST IN LINE. CAN I GET PICS? AND WHAT IS THE FRONT SKID YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? I DEFINATELY WANT THE ENGINE/TRANS AND T-CASE SKIDS. CAN YOU GET A SHIPPING QUOTE TO lOUISVILLE KY 40214

I would rather sell as a set but if it doesn't work out that way then you got second choice after "XJONABUDGET".
Thanks!

As far as I know they will fit any XJ. I had them on my 95. I will call Rusty's and check.
Looks like "XJONABUDGET" does not want the full set. I will post the result as soon as I hear from him/her again.

Back