• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run Away

1sickhick

NAXJA Forum User
I know I don't know alot of you but I could use your eyes.My daughter and her friend ran away today...they are believed to be in the Olympia-Tacoma area if you see either of these girls please contact the police!
a8645133.jpg

Meleah Jellison 14yrs 5'11" shoulder length brown hair brown eyes

Her friend Bobby
b5a8ac04.jpg

5'5"ish blond 13yrs

Thanks for looking
Jack

Jack

Dam sorry to hear that I am down in the Portland area close to Spike I will keep my eyes peeled. I dont have any kids but I know you must be very anxious. My dad was a teacher for 35 years so I am farmiliar with this scenario. They will proably be back in no time

Man I hope all works out soon with getting them girls back home. Not around your area but will keep our eyes open down south here.

Good luck and hoping for the best for you.

CJ

Oh man, I have kids and can only imagine what you are going through! I hope they are just over at friends houses "hiding out" and not dumb enough to actually run away from everything they know. I will keep my eyes open up in the north sound.

Wow, ill keep an eye out in the North end also. I have two myself as well and I cant even begin to imagine how your feeling tonight.
Good Luck

Yup the internet is great. It helped put the word out on our freind Nicks Cherokee that was in a serious hit and run with injurys. Probably helped convice the guy who hit them turn himself in. Good luck try not to worry to much I know that is easyer said that done but it will all work out. Probably smart kids.

Keep any eye on their facebook, myspace, etc. They or their friends will likely give up a clue at some point.

Got the Facebook thing.Never thought about deleted stuff. Good call!! Thank you everyone I know the more people who see this the better.Thank you.

Jack

wow man ! having an 11 and a 13 year old myself i can only imagine how you are feeling right now.

I assume you have already contacted the police. can they consider this an amber alert ? so it gets more attention...

If they have cell phones. Some have GPS that the cell carrier can activate, or they can track which cell towers that have been used. Give your cell company a call. Have you called the police?

This is how the police handle Runaways.
They take a report: Name,age,description…
Then they say Ok she's in the "system"…

She had her phone taken away for skipping school a week ago…

I have nothin new…

Jack

This is very good to hear man. Glad they are going to be home and safe now, the way things are now days that is very good. Very happy to hear all is going to be well now, well maybe not in the kids eyes after you get them home but they are alive and will get over it lol.

CJ

Back