• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Vendors Question

tone

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for 3 screw rings for the large control arm ends but can't find a part number anywhere. Does anyone carry them?

Arm end on the left need 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the internal snap ring?

Are you talking about the internal snap ring?

no, the opposite side of the snap ring, its a screw ring. snap rings come in the rebuild kit bags. still haven't found an answer anywhere as to where i can pick some up at.

or if anyone wants I'm willing to trade for Rubicon Express arm ends

I called and they said they don't sell the screw ring by itself you have to buy the whole rod end... any idea which company makes their ends?

I thought they made those ends. Everyone told me I'd be replacing them with curries in a year and these ends have held up so far. You've already replaced your ends and are just trying to sell these, right? If so, I wouldn't put much effort into that. If I have an issue with them, I'm either getting a rebuild kit for free under warranty or replacing with higher quality components. I suspect other rc owners will do the same

I have rubicon express long arms and picked these up thinking I could use them for something else but didn't work out as planned...

Back