• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Control Arm Drop Brackets $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you selling?

I'm highly interested send me some pics. They aren't bent up are they? I'd be willing to send you paypal funds. That price is with shipping I hope. My zip is 54102.

HaleYes said:
Why are you selling?
I put them on with the rough country adjustable arms. I am at 4.5 inches, the aftermarket control arms would not crank into stock specs, so my axle was pushed way forward. I then ran my stock control arms and yet my lowers still pushed my axle to forward, enough for my spring to make contact with the tracbar bracket and disconnects.
Atlough these say they will work from 4.5 inches plus, I would have to say you better have at least 5-6inches of lift. I know some people on here run them at 4.5 inches.

Jeepm@n said:
I'm highly interested send me some pics. They aren't bent up are they? I'd be willing to send you paypal funds. That price is with shipping I hope. My zip is 54102.
Here are the pictures, they are basically brand new, never had offroad, less than 1,000 miles on road. I have all the original hardware and instructions, and these things are heavy, $160 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

rcdropbrackets002.jpg

rcdropbrackets001.jpg

dropbrackets005.jpg

Last edited:
Jeepm@n said:
I have the 4.5 Rough Country lift on mine, so your saying these won't bolt up with the stock control arms? If not then I pass.
They do bolt up to the stock control arms, however for some reason it pushed my axle foward about an inch. They are designed for stock arms and aftermarket arms for lifts over 4.5 inches.

Jeepm@n said:
I have the 4.5 Rough Country lift on mine, so your saying these won't bolt up with the stock control arms? If not then I pass.

They will bolt up, I am using stock arms.

(Wish this deal was here a month ago when I bought my kit!!!!)
:gonnablow

i will secound these rock and thats a darn good price. I am running 6.5 to 7" of lift on the MJ and they work great

good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back