• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROOF RACK MAKER HELP??????

???This riddle doesn't make since??? Are you being a smart ass or are you actaully trying to HELP???? (IN ALL CAPS)
I guess more people are bored and shit talkers on this forum opposed to try to help out?! IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER MOVE ON!

Everyone has diffgerent styles and opinions,
I Don't like the rims and tire set up this rig, but I'm sure the rims and tires alone are worth then some of y'alls jeeps! So if u can't help go find something else to do productive.... start your own crap talking thread as I'm actually seeking help from a knowledgeable source not a bored nothing else to do source!!! THANKS NOAH!!!!!

"Despite all my rage I'm still just a user on a forum." ~ Smashing Pumpkins

"Despite all my rage I'm still just a user on a forum." ~ Smashing Pumpkins
It wasn't until like a week ago that I figured out that it wasn't just a random line but that he was likely referring to the rats who attack their cages when the food button stops giving food. Listened to that song so many times in the past 20 or so years and just figured that out.

It wasn't until like a week ago that I figured out that it wasn't just a random line but that he was likely referring to the rats who attack their cages when the food button stops giving food. Listened to that song so many times in the past 20 or so years and just figured that out.

I always took it as "I'm raging about all of this irrelevant shit, but it has no effect on my current situation."

Waaaaay past the Pavlov stage, huh?

Back