• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

Since when is there a ore reg!? I'm going, I have a 5k to fun either right before or right after so I'm going to show up or leave early or something like that. I think, I don't remember.

I phone does a great job with auto correct by the way

The pre-registration has been up for a while, in the NAC Events 2013 thread.

Probably should have made NACfest and Rocktoberfest their own separate threads.

It will be a last minute decision for me. Depends on how much money I have after Moab.

I have run some of the local class VI's on my bike and have recorded the tracks...between that and me showing you on a map, I'm pretty confident I can get you out there and back ;)

I'm loosely considering coming up for this run... first a few questions. If I bring my MJ, it will be trailered. Is there trailer parking at the trail head? Also, does the vehicle have to be street legal?

There is most definitely parking, the place is massive. If you've been to Rausch Creek, I'd say the campground field/parking area is larger than their parking area... and it's grass, not rock and sand.

I'm loosely considering coming up for this run... first a few questions. If I bring my MJ, it will be trailered. Is there trailer parking at the trail head? Also, does the vehicle have to be street legal?

There is most definitely parking, the place is massive. If you've been to Rausch Creek, I'd say the campground field/parking area is larger than their parking area... and it's grass, not rock and sand.

plenty of parking and it's on private property so It doesn't have to drive down any roads.

Cool. Just didn't want to run into a Moab or Old Florida Rd situation where I have to drive it on the street to get to the trail.

I'm going to try to make this, depends on how the bank roll looks after the Moab trip. I should at least be able to tag along with DB Dave.

So, who around here can I PM to get as much information as possible? This is my first NAXJA event and I have a hymen that's just aching to be broken!

Back