• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockrails ON SALE!!!

Hey I apologize for not getting back to you guys sooner, the rush before Christmas is always a challenge to deal with and this year was especially hectic. The sale will run through New Years day and our lead time on them is usually only a week at the most. Give me a call at 563-924-2286 as of Monday and we'll take care of you. Happy Holidays!

I received my superrails at the end of October (shipped on the 28th and had them on the 31st) and they are better than I expected, especially for the price. I got them painted (as per the instructions) and installed before my trip to Moab in November. The other rails I looked at were hundreds more and from what I can tell they are not any better. These are very well made and very strong/beefy.

Thanks AJ.

here are some pics: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/sandahauler/rockrails/

Can I get a price on a Tanker rear bumper w/ adjustable tire mount, hi-lift mount, lockable gas can mount and antenna tab shipped to 81212.:cheers:

When I get my money, I'll probably be ordering a set.

Just out of curiosity (;)), What kind of pricing would I be looking at for a rear bumper with tire carrier, hi lift mount, CB antenna tab, back up lights, and locking gas can mount?

AJ,
How much is the tanker bumper w/tire carrier. Also what latch are you using. Shipped to 22134

Jeremiah

Last edited:
Can I get a price on a Tanker rear bumper w/ adjustable tire mount, hi-lift mount, lockable gas can mount and antenna tab shipped to 81212.:cheers:

A fully loaded Tanker rear bumper generally runs $1000 shipped to your door and that is fully loaded, 2" receiver, d-ring mounts, all the features you stated, full framerail mounts, nutstrips, side supports...all the goodies. That's figuring shipping around $140 as it goes out in 3 sections.

But wait...there's more! We have a new hinge/swingarm setup that is absolutely rock solid! Here's some quick spy pics...
Img_1821.jpg

Img_1824.jpg

We're going to add a lock open feature to the swingarm to hold it in the open position as well. Compared to the spindle setup that we used before, this is easily twice as strong, no exaggeration.

When I get my money, I'll probably be ordering a set.

Just out of curiosity (;)), What kind of pricing would I be looking at for a rear bumper with tire carrier, hi lift mount, CB antenna tab, back up lights, and locking gas can mount?

Price really depends on the style of the bumper itself, shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know what style you want. Remember, can do anything custom.

Hey, sale price good for ZJ sliders aswell???

Won't be the same price but figure the ZJ SuperRails are normally $270 and shipping around $65 to most areas of the US, I'd do them for $310 shipped.
AJ,
How much is the tanker bumper w/tire carrier. Also what latch are you using. Shipped to 22134

Jeremiah

Latch is rated for 1000lbs, totally adjustable. Here's a pic of one using our new swingarm, just keep in mind this bumper wasn't finished and this is using our dirty old mockup latch. The latch we send with the finished product is obviously a new packaged one. We also send a piece of 3m adhesive backed rubber to put in between the two so there's no metal on metal contact.
Img_1814.jpg

Hey Aj, this is Sean Mitchell, I bought a set of standard rails from you a few months ago.

We talked about me maybe ordering the outer tubes separately, I'd like to know how much just the outer tubes run for, shipped to 94403.

Hey Aj, this is Sean Mitchell, I bought a set of standard rails from you a few months ago.

We talked about me maybe ordering the outer tubes separately, I'd like to know how much just the outer tubes run for, shipped to 94403.

Hey Sean, $65 shipped to your door for the outer tubes and notched supports.party1:

Damn AJ that looks sweet. I recently acquired a set of your tube doors from a guy in DesMoines...his loss!!! I love em' :thumbup:

Back