• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rim Rental: Am I behind the times?

Hey, shut up you two, we don't need be to givin' anybody ideas;)

:laugh:

Not a Jeep, but the idea is already there...

pimp-car1.jpg

The horns sure add a classy touch, don't they?

Honestly - I don't care what people do to their vehicles as long as they are well built with pride. What I can't stand are plastic hubcaps and Autozone plastic chrome airvent thingys.

Honestly - I don't care what people do to their vehicles as long as they are well built with pride. What I can't stand are plastic hubcaps and Autozone plastic chrome airvent thingys.
The people who buy plastic hubcaps and chrome fender vent thingys are likely putting the same pride into them as people who do things you approve of. Just on a lower budget/level of difficulty.

What I can't stand are plastic hubcaps and Autozone plastic chrome airvent thingys.

Amen to that. Every idiot, half the black guys and 3/4 of the hispanics around here have those damn vents on their cars. :doh:

I had plastic spinners on my 92 Camry, does that count? :laugh: Those things were phat ballin' yo. I'd cruze my whip up and down da hood... and get laughed at. Lol.

It was a complete joke and was going to keep them for a couple days for Sr. trip or something (in HS), but then I kept seeing little kids poking up out of windows of passing cars, they all seemed to get a kick out of them so I kept them for a while. They held their own straight through the winter and all :D including some fairly intense off roading (well intense for a camry that is). They got so jammed up with mud a few times that they stopped being spinners and were more "wheel un-balancers"

Last edited:
I like the little valve stem caps with the diode light built into them. 'Used to put 'em on my co-worker's Passenger side rear tires. Couple of them either didn't notice, or didn't care for quite some time.

I always see idiots with phat blingin' rimz and shit on their 80s/90s rustmobiles around here. Usually, said rustmobiles feature body panels in at least four different colors, including at least two primered but rusting doors and many ripped off trim strips. I wish they'd at least get the body work right first, it looks far better.

this is hott. No joke, I kinda want my mj to turn out like this, minus the side bars

MJon20s.jpg

Ive always liked that Comanche. And I agree, those side steps need to be lost.

It does look good and those nerf bars need to go. Never understood the need for those on most vehicles to behonest, seems like they'd just be in ther way of getting in and off road or in deep snow:dunno:

Back