• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REVISED FALL FLING TRAIL LIST.

Looking forward to seeing you Dan..been a while! :)

Mil, if there is anything I can do to help out on Clifhanger on Thursday please let me know. We will be arriving on Wednesday night.

FYI there will be a group from California and Colorado running Golden Spike on Saturday. Not sure how many they will have, but just a heads up.

Looking forward to seeing you Dan..been a while! :)

Mil, if there is anything I can do to help out on Clifhanger on Thursday please let me know. We will be arriving on Wednesday night.

FYI there will be a group from California and Colorado running Golden Spike on Saturday. Not sure how many they will have, but just a heads up.

Saturday list

Thanks Jason
Nay is planning on leading PSM and Goldspike on Saturday.
We should have a good run on Cliffhanger this year. We'll have plenty of seasoned drivers and rigs on cliffhanger so we should have a good time.

Trail Leaders?

If Trail volunteers are still needed, I would like to help out where I can. I have only been to Moab once, and that was with NAXJA 2000 Fall Fling, so I wouldn't be a strong choice for Trail Leader, but I would love to help out as Tail gunner, or mid gunner, or what ever. Heck, I would volunteer as the Official Car Washer, but I know that XJEEPER, ( Jeff Turner ), already has that position locked up. Hey Jeff Buddy, are windows extra?

Casper

Back