• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement brakeline kit part numbers

snail

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, it's been awhile. Ended up picking up a 96 XJ 4.0 NON-ABS AW4 N231 8.25 recently and I'm looking to replace all the brakelines with a stainless kit.

I've done some research but I could use some confirmations on complete kit part numbers if anyone knows? Some state compatability across years, but I'm not sure to trust it, or if there are differences between say 95 vs 96 vs 97 line routing.

Yes I know buying line stock and bending it by hand, etc is cheaper and is preferred by many of you, but I'm trying to avoid headaches these days

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I bought two kits for my FSJ Wagoneer's from Inlinetube.com

One stainless for my 76 restomod & an OEM style kit for my restoration on the 76 Brian Chuchua Wagoneer.

I took one of the old set of lines off of one of them, and painted where I was going to cut them down for shipping. Then I took a Sharppie, and put a line across the two pieces to show Inlinetube the orientation of the lines.

I would buy from them again, as they sent perfectly made kits to me.

Back