• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Relocation brackets

I gained less than an inch lift from them, so I'm sure you could do it with no lift.

That said, installing these we went from abuot 8" rear end travel to closer to 12" rear end travel (and at that, we were limit strapping and could have gotten more).

This product gets an A+. Do not forget to check your pinion angle after installing them though.. :)

Cal, did you guys weld them on?

Bolted and welded.

In our case, we don't have nutstrips in the frame, and have no way to get inside the frame to drop some in place (rear bumper is welded in) so it was the only way to brace them very well.

Once I get an address in Louisiana I'll be ordering a set of these, as well as the front/rear stiffies.

My mid stiffeners are getting welded in as we speak, Brian. Great product and quick shipping. Thanks a lot!

The tax man hasn't sent me any money yet, but with the promotion quickly coming to a close I decided it was time to send you some! :wantyou:

Don't know if you clearance that fourth bolt hole at the rear of the frame rail or if that is left up to the buyer, but these are going on a '99 that uses that hole for mounting a skid plate. Looking forward to installing these. Thanks!

The tax man hasn't sent me any money yet, but with the promotion quickly coming to a close I decided it was time to send you some! :wantyou:

Don't know if you clearance that fourth bolt hole at the rear of the frame rail or if that is left up to the buyer, but these are going on a '99 that uses that hole for mounting a skid plate. Looking forward to installing these. Thanks!

There is a cut out for the fourth Hole.

Thanks for all the orders guys

Does a set have both sides for $130 shipped?

He needs to develop some more products. After I install these, I will have everything they make with the exception of the roof sliders :party:

Back