• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" 4 Door JK Long Arm + Extras

I have a JK.

And I can afford it.

I unfortunatly don't want it. ;)

GauchoMD said:
That's because you live in Simi, fooo. Haha, j/k. I'm only broke after taking out over 200k in student loans... :)

I just moved here from Palmdale.....UPGRADE yo!

phreaker76 said:
I'm about to upgrade myself. Just don't know now if it's gonna be Santa Fe or Fairfield area..

Anything is better then the AV. I lived in that SH!T Hole for 4 years. I wouldnt wish that place on my worst enemy.

LOL I hear you.. You know it used to be a half ass decent place when aerospace was king here. Now it's turning into Pacoima or Central L.A up here. It is a shit hole.

phreaker76 said:
LOL I hear you.. You know it used to be a half ass decent place when aerospace was king here. Now it's turning into Pacoima or Central L.A up here. It is a shit hole.

I like to call it Palmton! :roflmao:

Now that is funny. I went to grade school with that dude. .His real name?? Jeff I think his last name was Dorman or something like that. He actually went to my 11th birthday slumber party.. LOL.. He used to be a hell of an athlete too. .Dunking the ball In 7th grade.. Then "he got high" and the rest is history..

Back