• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random question

I am just a few bridges and a state a way in Beaverton.. Lots of guys up there.. you have Go_blazers.. DellStopJeep... BigpimpinBen.. oh.. I hope you lock your door at night... Torx is up there.. that brings the general IQ up.

We're slowly growing. ;)

Myself, WashougalXJ, FiveNDime, Icemans, ruger81, PainInTheA$$89, dellstopjeep, aaron barnes, jeepkid2000

If you count Woodland, then add goblazers_6 and bigpimpinben too.

I'm sure I missed a few too.

That isn't a random question.

What color are the insoles in your least favorite shoes.

THAT is a random question

That isn't a random question.

What color are the insoles in your least favorite shoes.

THAT is a random question

Nice. I love it. If i only have 1 pair of shoes would they be my least favorite and most favorite?... :D

if a torx poops in the woods, dose it make a sound?

Lol that can't be healthy

if a torx poops in the woods, dose it make a sound?

Yes it does. Ask Ben if you want to see the video. Don't don't tell Torx, he didn't know Ben was taping him.

We're slowly growing. ;)

Myself, WashougalXJ, FiveNDime, Icemans, ruger81, PainInTheA$$89, dellstopjeep, aaron barnes, jeepkid2000

If you count Woodland, then add goblazers_6 and bigpimpinben too.

I'm sure I missed a few too.

wow you know we need to just make a wheelin trip in the snow i want to experience it i've never driven in the snow but it seems and sounds fun

I have a 98 that's green with 33's. The kid I got it from said it has a 6" lift. I don't drive it much, it's my hunting rig and my family wheeler. It's stock other than the lift, for now.

Photo133.jpg

For now. :laugh: You might start seeing it around, the heater core just took a dump in my truck and I don't feel like fixing it. If I see you wave I'll wave back.

:laugh: yeah you'll probubly see me more in my stock one cuz it actually has a heater otherwise i would've been driving my lifted one. but that's my #1 on my to do list;figure out what is going on with my heater

Back