• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R.E. Distributors

Jimmys95

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking to do some upgrades here in the near future. I am looking for some good R.E. Distributors. Can anyone help out. Please send me a PM if you can

Thanks Jimmy

Go to www.4X4Rockshop.com and E-mail Mike for the best prices ANYWHERE. Talk about great customer service too.

Dirk at www.dpgoffroad.com also has great service and prices, and really knows XJs well.

Hey Jimmy I just used Dirk at dpg offroad for the 3rd time. He is worth it. I really like doing business with him. I just ordered the new lift and the sye hack and tap style with high angle driveline shaft from him. Haven't heard from you in a while, got to get together again soon.----------Kyle

Jimmys95 said:
Im looking to do some upgrades here in the near future. I am looking for some good R.E. Distributors. Can anyone help out. Please send me a PM if you can

Thanks Jimmy

Contact John at BigOffroad.com......he's the bomb....and he loves his Mom.
He's an XJ owner/driver with great pricing and customer service too.

WWW.BIGOFFROAD.COM

Back