• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project resurexj

pretty much, just make sure it is a company that has readily available or easily sourced replacement parts like pins and springs. I went with Powertrax lockers bc they were made by Richmond gear and they had rebuild kits easily accessible through Summit Racing at all times. That was many years ago, I am sure that many of the 4wd suppliers on here have parts available easily now too.

Okay so haven't done much lately with the xj other than break shit at redbird so this last trip, I got home and discovered that I blew out one of my wheel cylinders.

So now I have this debate about replacing the wheel cylinder or disk swap. Hard decision right? So what vehicles can I rob discs from? We have a few behind the shop that I have access to. Give me some help guys

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I take that back I saw one on zj but it was on Cherokee forum. I had to Google it. Now between those you mentioned, is there one better than the other?

I think liberty are a bolt on swap. Zj is easy but you have to modify the mounting plate

I did the liberty swap on our jeep. It was a direct swap. Pretty easy to do actually

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

wire wheel and rattle can. powder sucks on items that will get scratched.

Super! I'm scoping out a for 8.8 for the rear. What came 410s for front swap?

My 4.10 front gears came from a D30 in a 4 cylinder YJ (1987-1995). They are high pinion.

I looked over the thread and don't see any mention of what year you are working on other than it looks like a 1997 to 2001.

Back