• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

power leather seats light grey 97-01 Birmingham AL.

Rmart30

NAXJA Forum User
Have a set of light grey leather seats, power drivers. .... Have a cpl of seams coming apart but otherwise in good condition. Located in Birmingham AL......... will not ship........... $200 or swap for some decent used 30x950x15 or 31x1050x15 or maybe a firearm.
I have them in storage a hour away so I dont have any pics to post.

describe "couple of seams coming apart' for me. Is this mostly on the wear areas on the driver side? Or both seats? What would you rate them 1-10? I need a set for my DD.

Where are the seats exactly (zip code?)

~ Stump

describe "couple of seams coming apart' for me. Is this mostly on the wear areas on the driver side? Or both seats? What would you rate them 1-10? I need a set for my DD.

Where are the seats exactly (zip code?)

~ Stump

Let me know if you need some local "eyes". I'll be happy to help you guys out, i'll be heading that way pretty some I'm sure.

I'll be heading down there this Friday to visit the inlaws too.

I would say 7 out of 10.... zip is 35062...... and if i remember right (been in storage 2 years) The drivers had a split seam right about where your left cheek would be and i think one of the others had a split in it also.
Id have to go pull em out to be 100%.... ive had 8 XJ's since then and they all sorta start to run together.

Back