• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potential campgrounds.

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
This is the first site after the foork on cottonwood rd. It's about another .5 miles further down Cottonwood rd. on the right side of the fork.
100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

Thats from standing across the road at another site.

100_0621.jpg

Pic taken from the road

100_0622.jpg

You could fit atleast two RV's here

100_0619.jpg

There's more places not pictured aswell. TBC

Last edited:
The second spot is off of Price Rd. About 7 miles in at the foot of the Gila River Dam. the place is big. Lots of room for RV's and tents. I liked this place because it has a cool area to play around in. I'm just not sure if we can get the huge RV's back there. I need someone who drives one to check it out and see what they think.

100_0630.jpg

100_0644.jpg

This pic was taken from the dam.

100_0646.jpg

This one is taken after the Fish and game fence. Only tents and smaller RV's could get back here.
If you turn around. You see this....
100_0645.jpg

This camp is on teirs. I counted atleast 3 seperate levels. Rv's would only be able to sit on the upper most closest to the road.

Last edited:
This is the upper teir closest to the road. Also real close to the train tracks. Lots of room for RV's. Once Again I'm not sure if Big RV's can get in there.
100_0637.jpg

100_0638.jpg

This foundation layed into the ground would be good for setting up the raffle table. As well as a place to cook the dinner. It could easily be cleaned.

100_0632.jpg

Where this pic is taken from you could easily fit an RV.

100_0636.jpg

A decent size tent spot.

Paging KRAKER!!!!!!!!!
Call me ASAP, change of plans MAY BE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gee:

Back