• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please vote for my fiance!

haha your gonna owe lots of beers!

voted again.

swbooking said:
haha your gonna owe lots of beers!

voted again.
especially if i sit here at work voting every 15 minutes all day..... cmoooooon keg!

haha
one more bro :cheers:

I lost count, but when I'm home all day I get bored. Anyway, there's a couple more for ya'.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah down to the 30 spot! Come on guys make it happen.

Hell yeah down to the 28 spot! Keep it up!

BTW, i see how it is hookin Pirate up with pics? Lets see some better ones. Post them up :D

Last edited:
XbajajeepX said:
My fiance is trying to win this competition for school money... I figured she could get some love from the SoCal :NAXJA: guys!

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=582449_48494553&=PPIMEMAIL&is ep=1&pbapi=-1&pbvi=33909619

I'm not from the SoCal chapter but thought I'd help since my wife loves to take pics and has done night shots like this before. Good stuff!

Here's a tip to expedite your voting efforts: Turn off your browser from accepting cookies and you can vote, refresh page, vote, refresh page, vote............

I'm not sure exactly how many times I voted but it was enough to push it to #24 :D

If you care to know the name of the cookie it drops to track your voting is named vin.

Thanks for the info, back to 24.

bmanga said:
I'm not from the SoCal chapter but thought I'd help since my wife loves to take pics and has done night shots like this before. Good stuff!

Here's a tip to expedite your voting efforts: Turn off your browser from accepting cookies and you can vote, refresh page, vote, refresh page, vote............

I'm not sure exactly how many times I voted but it was enough to push it to #24 :D

If you care to know the name of the cookie it drops to track your voting is named vin.

Back