• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures of mcantar18c's girlfriend.

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
If I ask, they will come... :thumbup:

or something like that. :D

Here ya go...

100_1428.jpg

:D

LOL! You're a good sport.

I like a chick that can flex like that. :D

Where do you sex that thing, the tail pipe? :D

Alright... she isn't what i expected, At least from that pic of her standing by your jeep.

Definitely a keeper there man. Don't get in to deep wit her. Im just saying at our age its to early to have a STRONG relationship. But if you decide to get in deep then don't get caught if ya start cheatin. HAHA

Lol well what exactly were you expecting Kiefer?

Haha don't worry, I'm not exactly the type to stick around for a while, so no issues there.

I actually didn't know what to expect. I mean your last girlfriend was not as hot as her but... A BIG improvement. Do you have a facebook? I might as well ask so i can add ya on there...

Hahaha well I don't know if she's hotter than the last girl I was with, but she's definitely hotter than the last one you saw.

Yup, I got me a facebook... there can't be TOO many guys at AHS named Mason with a pic of their heep on a rock for their picture... shouldn't be too hard to find.

None taken... she's an EX... I have no obligation to pretend to care anymore :D

Last edited:
Well I think Bones and I are gonna take care of it tomorrow... unless you're up to do it tonight?

Last edited:
Shuddup. This is a For fun thread Nothin special is in it so i thought i would ask him a question. So DJ hows your MJ coming along? no build thread or anything?

:roflmao:

Yeah, well how bout hers?....

6140_1031899496981_1810217504_68236.jpg

For the record though, she's not technically my girlfriend....

... which just makes it that much more fun :D

I like em hot, but not THAT hot!

Beauty Fades......... the heart remains the same! You kids have a lot to learn!! :lecture:

Back