• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of the lift and the ride afterwards (Disturbing images)

SouthernXJ said:
$70 each side or $70 for both? For both wouldent be too bad.

I need to get a better look at it in the mountains. There is a metal scrap yard near me and I may try to make one soon. Was going to make a rack out of 1x1 but that stuff is not only expensive, steel just went up in price again. I have a buddy who may be able to slip me some angle iron and flat bar instead. But the bumper will probably be what I get from the local yard.

When I built my rock rails I paid $60 for a 20' stick of 2x4x.25 tube that built both rails and my rear bumper. If I am reading right Mark got the 2x6 and the 2x2 for $70 and it was for both front adn rear.

Oh, I thought he meant $70 for a sheet of 3'x6' and enough 2x2 for both ends... hang on, that's what your saying too...... confusing....

Was that salvage steel or from a supplier?

Mine was from a local supplyer. But steel has really gone up since then so I would price around.

2 pc 3"X6"X3/16" tube 60" long, 2 pc 2"X2"X1/4" tube 20" long, 2 pc 2"X2"X3/16" tube 15" long, and 2 pc 2"X1/4" flat 8" long, $70. the 6"X1/4" flat cut and drilled for the front frame mounts, $50.

Back