• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from the Tri-State Run

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
We left out Friday morning and headed to SW Missouri to do a little night wheeling at a friends property, but unfortunatly I left my camera in my suitcase, so no pics of Friday nights wheeling, but plenty of Saturday at Disney, Oklahoma and Sunday at Kansas Rocks. Little bit of body damage to my rig and Jermey had an intermitent fuel delivery problem, but it was a great trip none the less. We all felt like it was a wheel/tow rig-a-thon!! Here are some pics and more can be found in my photobucket account. Enjoy!

Loaded up and heading out (note the boys new power wheels Jeep on the front of my trailer)
DSC01764.jpg

Little Blue @ Disney
DSC01770.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

Waterfall @ Disney
DSC01789.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

conquered!
DSC01798.jpg

Blake (KSXJ) hanging out the door
DSC01811.jpg

take note of the guy that was "noodling" out in the water!
DSC01822.jpg

coming down the spill way
DSC01850.jpg

The little switch that goes off in your brain that tells you "this is not a good idea"..it was going off in this picture (just look past the d-bag that felt that he needed to walk into the picture and "hold" me in place...)
DSC01876.jpg

Wifey striking a pose on the RTI @ Kansas Rocks
DSC01890.jpg

Jeremy & I @ Kansas Rocks RTI ramps
DSC01892.jpg

Jeremy & I @ the Tubes at Kansas Rocks
DSC01896.jpg

Chris (Parakeet) spotting me through the pit at Kansas Rocks..I am renaming this spot the "Quarter Panel Killer!"
DSC01904.jpg

more pics can be seen here:
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd143/XJ_TJ4ME/Tri-State Run/?start=0

Last edited:
Thanks Kim, there were a few spots at Disney, OK that Jeremy and I were actually laughing about and mentioned that if your were there you would have drove out in the water to try them! :D

Thanks Dan, I thought I was gonna flop it in that pic w/ the ass up in the air. I kept thinking to myself...Dont pull a Dan Wheeler...Dont pull a Dan Wheeler!! :D:D

Looks like a good time. I really want to get out to Disney some day. How much wheeling is there to do there?

We did not even get out to the main trails at Disney, we just played in the rocks and out in the spill way areas, and it was enough to keep me occupied for hours, so I would say that a good weekends worth of wheeling could be had if not more. I would put it on my list of places to go. If your rig is not street legal just make sure to stay off the road, they pulled Jeremy over for no plates, but the officer was cool and just told him that he could cross the roads but not to drive down them. There is gravel next to the road everywhere so non-streetable rigs can travel from place to place.

I'm touched that you were thinking of me. :D

ass up is the most uneasy feeling you can get, other than roof down.

so so true in so many ways :D

If my sig was not already maxed out, I would say that is just about sig worthy! :roflmao:

Did you guys camp at hogans?

Did you guys camp at hogans?

No, they all stayed at Rogers Cabins. We just came back to Joplin that night after wheeling and stayed at my folks house for FREE!

You in for the next trip? I am really diggin that place :thumbup:

I'm still trying to figure out how you got ass up like that.

Parakeet

I said the same comment to the pledges back in my college days :D !! I think it was b/c the drivers side back tire got up on that rock and the front dropped a bit too deep.

No, they all stayed at Rogers Cabins. We just came back to Joplin that night after wheeling and stayed at my folks house for FREE!

You in for the next trip? I am really diggin that place :thumbup:

Im there. I need to redeem myself on rollover hill with the new toy.

josh2.jpg

Josh.jpg

After I recoup financially, we need to get another trip planned. Maybe Blake will have his junk running again by then :D

We should hit up clayton also:greensmok

Back