• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PIC REQUEST Silver comanche

PDXGraham

NAXJA Forum User
ok i saw on here awhile back a guy had a silver comanche with a 97+ conversion and i cant find the pics. who's truck is that?

....drool

thanks dude, i need inspiration for my comanche build, but i am gonna do a small block instead of a stroked and poked 4.0l

Yeah but are you going to do a fuel injected V-8
? That's the only way I would build any rig. My Jeepster is going to run a carb, and I hate it. It will be the first mod to be done once it runs and drives. CARBS SUCK!!!!!

That is a super nice Comanche, my good friend in high schools dad bought one new, I can't remember the year, but I know it was a Pioneer. I keep thinking I should call him, hmmm, a Comanche build.

We have a few nice ones in this area also.

im selling his axles he pulled when he went to coilovers if you want a piece of "H3RESQ DREAM BUILD" history :looney: it its a cool rig that he actually uses

OOPS!
jason.jpg

mtsthelens002.jpg

I seen it in person. Its a pretty nice ride.

Now someone with the know how needs to build a crew cab short bed late model turbo diesel.

i am gonna go with one of 2 routes.

a EFI mild built 350 small block
or a 4bt Cummins turbo diesal

and i am gonna paint the same color as that one, sorry dude but its a beautiful truck and i love that color

Gay, now there is going to be tripplets.. find another color

this was supose to be kaki beige but there was a little communicatiion error and now jason/seth have look alikes

new011.jpg

he is running 37" now with some big boy axles. havent seen it since my neighbor painted it. yours is looking pretty badass with the bobbed bed and all

well since a 4bt seems to be impossible to find for less that $4k... i am gonna do a small block so here is my plan

Chevrolet ZZZ 350 crate engine (rated at 350HP)
*Full rolloer rockers
*Electric water pump
*Edelbrock E-Street EFI system

Chevrolet 700r4 Transmission
NP231 t-case

Ford 31 spline 8.8
Dana 30 (for now)

all thats gonna be jammed into a long bed comanche with a 97+ conversion and most likley 6.5" long arm and 33" tires

sounds like a good recipie

My buddy is putting a Isuzu NPR engine in his Cherokee, with a 700r trans, have you looked into that swap?

here is a little twist on a silver manche. down in mexico, LS1 powered with 2500 conversion and purdy blue links.... (insert drooling smiley here)

esquinafrente.jpg

sideviews.jpg

Last edited:
Back