• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Petition to Stop Federal Funding of Ground Zero Mosque

FWIW, I could approve of a non-denominational religious memorial, acknowledging the existence/intervention/effect of Divine Will - just not one that follows a particular religious tradition above another, when paid for with public monies.
Give me an example of how this would be even remotely possible...
"Thank the G(g)od(s) for his/her/their/its intervention in preventing/causing/allowing/comforting/punishing us/them in this circumstance."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank the G(g)od(s) for his/her/their/its intervention in preventing/causing/allowing/comforting/punishing us/them in this circumstance."

The wonder of the world.

haha thats great :rolleyes:

The wonder of the world.
I is confused by the editing of my post...

My sincerest apologies to Darky.

I have moderation of this forum and inadvertantly hit the edit button vice the quote button when adding my comment "The wonder of the world"

The wonder of the world was inserted into his post as part of his post rather than as an answer to his question to provide an example.

Again my apologies to Darky and to the members who read these post for the confusion caused.

Tom
:peace:

"Thank the Maker," perhaps?

Until we have total religious coexistence, I honestly don't think it is possible. So, we end up with the effort being made in the direction of a single tradition - which becomes favouritism.

I never said that a non-denominational dedication would make sense, y'know...

My sincerest apologies to Darky.

I have moderation of this forum and inadvertantly hit the edit button vice the quote button when adding my comment "The wonder of the world"

The wonder of the world was inserted into his post as part of his post rather than as an answer to his question to provide an example.

Again my apologies to Darky and to the members who read these post for the confusion caused.

Tom
:peace:
No worries, I was just momentarily confused. :D

Back