• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX convoy

What's your preferrd travel plan?

• 9AM - US97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9AM - I5

• 11AM - US97

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 11AM - I5

• 1PM - US97

• 1PM - I5

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other - Post Up!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Looks like I will be leaving early Thursday morning. My daughter wants to go, but she cant get out of work. :(

If anyone wants to head up early Thursday, let me know.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Im heading up wendesday after work unless something changes. Me and darren are convoying for sure. Im not trailering so no one has to spend the pass driving at 25.

I can head up either wed or thurs morning, just depends on when the rest of the cool kids are heading up

11am wednesday at PIR?

I hope whomever I follow up knows where the hell they're going

Beth gets off work around 130ish on wed. so we will probably be heading out around 5pm ish. taking I5 to hwy12 to 410.

Anyone else wanna head up wed. evening with me?

Be aware chinook pass isn't scheduled to open 'till 10 am thursday.
Just warning ya so you don't try to come up the west side of the hill and try 410 over and end up with a WAAAY longer drive than ya planned.

So the 410 part is closed?
We plan on taking I5 to hwy 12 then hwy 123 to hwy 410

So we should take I5 to hwy 12 to 410 on the side of Yakima?

From what I understand chinook is closed 'till thursday morning at the point where 410 meets 123 a few miles short of the summit. If so, yes coming in through yakima is the way to go.
I am planning on talking to the ranger station in enumclaw on monday to find out for sure.

Back