• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train, Ventura...South

Im pretty sure im just going on the 118 to the 210 all the way there, just goole simi valley thats where ill be coming from

Im pretty sure im just going on the 118 to the 210 all the way there, just goole simi valley thats where ill be coming from

Anthony lives right off the 210, and I work 5 miles south of the 210. When I leave work, I go up the 15 to the 210 and head home. He is on the way home for me, so it would work out better for you.

something came up and I am watching the kids tonight, what is your schedule like for monday? I have a buddy that works at Aeroenvironment in Simi that I could probably con into dragging that stuff down there, where is that in relation to you? Thanks for working with us, appreciate it!

i have never heard of the place actually but give him my number and have him call me sometime Monday before three ill pick it up any where in simi.....805 433 3643

I could not get a hold of him! So I don't think I can get it all down by 3pm, anyways thanks for trying! We'll figure it out soon, I don't think either of them are in a huge hurry for their stuff anyways.
Cheers.

Alright i might be pushed back to Tuesday ill give you a call when i head out.

Chris you need anything brought back to Fullerton?

Back