• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 99 XJ

ipkyss

NAXJA Forum User
Complete xj. 4 door, I think its gun metal grey. blue/grey color. gray interior, 4.0/ax-15/231. I am keep the motor, trans, front fendars and header panel. Everything else is up for offers, or pm me with what you need.

located in Hampden,MA 413 315 1502 Sean

What's the condition of the shell??? Rust/rot/damage etc?

I got this jeep from a friend. He needed the winshield, a pillars and a peice of the roof to fix his. I have the rest. So the shell as a whole I would say no good. As far as body, the hatch, right side doors, left side rear door, rear windows are all really good. carpet is not too great, all the rear interior is nice. tail lights gone. Dana 30/ 29slpine 8.25, 231. all suspension parts. All the parts minus the trans to do a auto to manual swap.

I got this jeep from a friend. He needed the winshield, a pillars and a peice of the roof to fix his. I have the rest. So the shell as a whole I would say no good.

Alright, thanks anyway :( I'm looking around for a nice shell potentially to plate/cage rather than starting with what I have, which is already pretty well twisted up/beat up.

Do you have an overhead console, if so how much shipped to 22134?

mirrors are gone

rear axle a 8.25? if so, please pm me a price if i pick it up

Back