• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 89 Renix Cherokee Wagoneer

asheets934

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I rolled my baby so its time to part it out. Everything must go. the 4.0 has 126k on the clock with no issues, runs like a champ. Same for the AW4. It's got a red interior, leather and power everything, including seats and a nice pioneer setup. Let the bidding begin. I'm located in 15136. Oh yeah, i also have load leveling shocks and a class 3 hitch

Recently replaced items (within last 1k) include
Napa alternator
Serp belt
Water pump
Harmonic Balancer.

It also has the all red tailights, no orange on these suckers.

Let me know.

[email protected] if i dont respond quickly.

my buddy is coming back in town probobly on wednesday to help me dismantle the jeep since my back is broken. i'll let everyone know as soon as we get the parts off, reserving the parts for those of you who asked for them. sorry for any inconvience.

Need the tail lights if they are the all red ones and the smart relay for the rear defog. Thanks

still have this one?

I'm looking for the quad headlight wagoneer style front panel...to convert my '86 comanche....do you have a pic of this wagoneer?

If this wagoneer has this front header panel in good shape, I would like to buy it with all the accessories (grille, turn markers, wiring, basically everything in front of the front fenders).

Let me know....thanks!

Back