• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 88 Limited; Central NC 28327

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Old Red has been sitting for six years, and I have a pile of RENIX era stuff in the way.

4.0l has 255,000, decent oil pressure and was always reliable.

AW4 shifted and drove fine. May have been O/H by last owner? The 242 is more of a core IIRC it would like an overhaul,

I am reusing the axles and suspension, also keeping the radiator, alternator, fiberglass header/misc front light trim and hardware.

The body has moderate rust, and trail love. Rear hatch is junk.

OEM 2" reciever hitch
Rusty's air tube, K&N,
fresh CCV harness.

Lots of little parts, all must go cheap or headed to the recycler after New Years. Let me know what you need & thanks for looking.

Old Red has been sitting for six years, and I have a pile of RENIX era stuff in the way.

4.0l has 255,000, decent oil pressure and was always reliable.

AW4 shifted and drove fine. May have been O/H by last owner? The 242 is more of a core IIRC it would like an overhaul,

I am reusing the axles and suspension, also keeping the radiator, alternator, fiberglass header/misc front light trim and hardware.

The body has moderate rust, and trail love. Rear hatch is junk.

OEM 2" reciever hitch
Rusty's air tube, K&N,
fresh CCV harness.

Lots of little parts, all must go cheap or headed to the recycler after New Years. Let me know what you need & thanks for looking.

Radiator is on the list of things needed for the boys MJ ugh, let me know before you scrap the rest of it. I could use the aw4 in the 4x4 swap for the mj. What you thinking price wise for the shell?

I might have a ppm if ya need one

Old Red went to a new home this afternoon.

Thanks Ghost!

TY Sir! Was great to see you again and reminisce a little and work in the cold... good times with old friends.

Back