• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 1994 XJ (Keep checking back)

Coastie

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out my XJ to clear the way for a new project. I will have a lot of things pop up here as I take them off.

Also if there are any stock parts you want from the Jeep let me know.

First let me give the specs of the Jeep and parts you guys would prolly want.

4.0 250K
AW4
(no transfer case
hehe.gif
)
Dana 30

6.5" mixed lift
Iron Rock long arms - $500
33x15x10.5 good year MTRs 90% tread left on Crager steel wheels. (can separate) - $750
JCR 1 Ton UTK - $250

The first item to come off the Jeep is the front winch bumper made by Logan's Metals. Comes with all the mounting hardware and fairlead plate. $280

bumper.jpg

Keep checking back as I start to take off parts I will list them here unless someone buys the whole Jeep.

All Items are plus shipping but the wheels and tires I will not ship sorry.

wish that bumper was for sale before I bought mine, same with those tires haha.

Im assuming those axles are 3.55 gears and open?

how much are you looking for each axle?

what are you doing with the entire body?

Have any pics of the bumper when it was on the Jeep??

0404101706.jpg

wish that bumper was for sale before I bought mine, same with those tires haha.

Im assuming those axles are 3.55 gears and open?

how much are you looking for each axle?

what are you doing with the entire body?

You can have the axles for free they are stock and I plan on scraping the body if no one takes it long after I sell all the fun stuff. If you want the body you'd def need a trailer because when I take the long arms off stock ones can't go back on.

Hey coastie, You happen to have the washer fluid bottle? I want to take th eone out of the fender on my 97. You can see it because my fenders are trimmed so much. :eek:

Back