• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part Train?? Knox to Murfreesboro

gambit4000s

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going from Knoxville to Murfreesboro in the next couple days?
I need to get a set of coils to someone, just trying to save him a few bucks.

Looks like I'll be going to Chattanooga this weekend to pick up some parts from melkor. If you can get them down their to him I'd be glad to bring them back to the boro for you.

I'm game... I'll probably be at bmw (work) most of Saturday pulling tranny out of the tow rig, and replacing seals and filter.
:(

I'll probably be at bmw (work) most of Saturday pulling tranny out of the tow rig, and replacing seals and filter.
Better you than me..:puke: Automatics belong in holsters not trucks :banghead:

Can jeepgeek2002 drop them off there? He just reminded me, he's going to ATL for Mud for Blood

Shrek said he can get them back to Murfreesboro

just dont go blowing any seals... PITA might not like that...lol

I'm replacing what I believe to be a blown front pump seal...also doing rear seal and filter kit while its down & out...

Mark, you're welcome to drop off whatever is needed... I'll be there at 9am, if you go by earlier, my trailer is there to put stuff on, or toss it in the rear tool box of the truck...
Give me a shout if you need anything...

Part one completed, I now have taller coils to lift my jeep with :)

...and part two will be making the transfer to shrek in the morning...

glad i could help.. parts train delivery with Hyundai..
Always good to hang out with Dan at the BMW shop..

mark

Stage 2 complete. Springs in route to nashville after refueling with pancakes.Sorry to grab and go dan, but the kids are waiting back in nashville.

No problem man... I had to get going as well.

Tranny , started at ten, put new seals and filter in, and tranny back in, was topping off fluids at 2...
Only to find out that didn't fix it... fluid is spraying off the torque converter when running... :dunno:

i ll be sending you my bill soon..
hehe

Mark

Back