• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon run on the 29th..who's in

Where are the damn pics!!

i didnt take any pics or vid this time, sorry...... mike, glad to hear you made it home without too much trouble.
i took that tire off the rim this morning, patched it from the inside, glued it up some more, and wheeled on it for some of today. then i made the mistake of trying to drive home on it. I got about 10 miles down 81 before it blew. wasn't too bad, the tire is still OK. I changed out the rear 2 for 31s on the side of the interstate. i was thankful for my impact wrench! I made it home fine after that, but i definately looked freaky with the front tires bigger and sticking out way more than the rears haha. oh well. i should be able to buy 1 new AT and fix the injured one to use as a trail only spare. Thanks again everyone, had a great time. See you all soon

any word from Warren. Wondering how he made out with the news gears and lockers we did for him. Plus i want to see what he did to his truck, sounded like he was planning on trashing it bad.

Matt

Well... i didn't break anything. Lucky i guess, but that OX lcker worked soooo well once i got the cable adjusted to length. it was a lifesaver and a half! i am pretty sure with my setup if i had some kind of positive traction device for the front, i would go anywhere.

edit: i was on 3 wheels a couple times, and on 2 wheels once. (almost pulled a H1 on the RTI ramp while posing on a rock.)

PS. sorry to hear about the tire jon... when i get a 35" spare you can have my spare to replace the busted one.

PPS. any word on keith's jeep? hydrolocked or the starter just f'd?

I think the only one taking pic's was Rob's Dad, so next time those wanting to see what's going on, have to SHOW UP AND WHEEL. Mike and Jon glad you both made it back home in one piece well almost anyway.

It was a good trip weather was nice, Nathan behaved as well did Patty, and Melissia showed us her legs.

True, I didn't see any other cameras. He got a lot of scenery, but did get some of the rigs in my group (Lobster, Mike, John, Gabe). I'll be sending a copy of them to Lobster so he can pick a few to post.

Definitely had a good time, and I'm glad to see that everyone made it home.

Rob

hey i talked to keith. He said it was just the starter so packed with mud that it wouldnt start. they trailered it home and cleaned out the starter somehow. He was then going to change out all the fluids and wash the rig up a lot. don't worry abotu the spare lunchbox, i am going to just go to a tire place, buy a new 32 and have them patch up the bad one for use as a "trail only" spare. It kinda sucks, but at least then i'll have 5 good tires and all. I'm going to mount them on my wagon wheels tonight, i'll post up some pics when i get all 4 of them on there! well now i gotta spend a few hours cleaning it...

well today i put a new k and n in it , new plugs, new oil and filter, pulled it out of the garage drove it across the driveway and it stalled .. i very low oil pressure untill i rev it up then it goes up... i had enough fun for today i guess the saga continues tomarrow.. :( thanks for caring

keith h

Back