• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon run on the 29th..who's in

I guess we should get a head count of who going to be there so if someone is running late we don't leave without them. We are going to meet at the park at 8:30.

Well definitely running with us I think:

Count me as one, u as 2......

These people said they were definite:
MikeinNJ
MuddyJP

Sorry, I can't say definate... Wife still is holding on to this thing like she wants to keep it in there...

If the baby comes tonight I will be there if not... I doubt it...

Hey all, i'm in, going to head up saturday morning unless it seems like there will be a bunch of people camping. And I have a tent this time!! I gotta replace a pass. side front hub bearing assembly after work tomorrow, but that wont take too long. And Lunchbox, I will have a set of spare 297 shafts along that I didn't really pay for so if you need one i got it no worries.

Jon

muddygp said:
And Lunchbox, I will have a set of spare 297 shafts along that I didn't really pay for so if you need one i got it no worries.

Jon

Me too

alright awesome that make 3 full sets of 297 spares i can go through, thanks guys, now im not afraid of a little skinny pedal...

that is, if my heep ever moves again! hopefully the rear end goes in smooth.

lunchbox643 said:
that is, if my heep ever moves again! hopefully the rear end goes in smooth.
For me assembling/installing the rear end wasn't that bad. The only sketchy part was driving it with no shocks and the perches not welded to a coworkers house so he could weld it up for me...

lobsterdmb said:

MikeinNJ
MuddyJP
hey you should beable to meet up with Billy in his black yj, you should remember him from mohawk madnees last year, his yj now has 33" ltbs, it should be easy to spot with a big banditt offroad sticker on the windshield

lobsterdmb said:

MikeinNJ
MuddyJP

Yes, I am. See you guys Saturday morning.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I'm definitely definite as well - heading up tomorrow night for the hotel (I know, I know, hotels are cheating).

See you at the park at 08:30 Saturday.

Rob

nhrocker said:
I don't know, his XJ is nicer and has more amenities than some of the hotels I've stayed at...
it even gots a nice and toasty carpet:D

ok, i am officially leaving my house for paragon in 30 mins... just got everything done. that is 1:00 AM EST for those who dont know. hope i have fun!!!

lunchbox643 said:
ok, i am officially leaving my house for paragon in 30 mins... just got everything done. that is 1:00 AM EST for those who dont know. hope i have fun!!!
now thats what i call comited! have fun!

i will officially be leaving my house for paragon at 5:30am, comin from jackson NJ, me and my brother in my XJ.... see everyone out there tomorrow morning.... and if someone would be kind to give me a buzz if there are any problems.... my cell is 732-620-0312

thanks,
Brandon

well...... officially slept in, woke up 10 minutes ago saying oh shit, realizing i lost power last night so i had no alarm..... was hoping someone catches this and can give me a call so i can catch up with the group later.... if anyone gets this beforehand, could someone call me.... 732 620 0312.... i really wanna go but i got screwed by the electric company

Yeah, just made it back myself. My jury-rigged exhaust held out until I crossed the Delaware and that crap section of I78 right there shook it apart again. Got it back together and had no more issues the last 8 miles.

Had a good time with you guys, and look forward to the next run (dependent upon how quickly Borla honors their warrantee).

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back