• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon May 23rd.

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for paragon May 23rd. its a sunday. Want to get run in that sunday since my brother is in town from the Navy. Juice

I just took notice on the paragon website that Neuroc is that weekend so you might want to check with paragon to see if the park is open

I was thinking of going up to watch the competition, but I could be coaxed into taking some trails. My XJ should be easy to spot. I just Hercrulined the exterior Red. Just keep an eye open for me

Rich

Got this response from a question I asked on bmja's site.

General Spectator Information

This information is subject to change at any time.

Tickets can be purchased in advance at Paragon Adventure Park or at the gates the day of each event. All spectators and competitors will be required to sign a waiver.

Tickets purchased in advance:
Adults: $8.00
Children (15 and under): $5.00

Tickets purchased day of event:
Adults: $10.00
Children (15 and under): $5.00

Spectator gates open 9:00am on Saturday and 8:00am on Sunday. Events should not last past 6:00 PM. If for some reason the events do run late, spectators are welcome to stay until the event is over.

Each class will be running 4-5 obstacles per day. One judge and one timekeeper will be at each obstacle. Competitor scores will be tabulated, and then broadcasted.

No alcoholic beverages allowed.
No motorized vehicles will be allowed near the competition area.

No pets allowed near the competition area. Please make other arrangements for your pets if you plan on attending this event.

Bring chairs, sunscreen, rain gear, and comfortable walking shoes. Coolers are allowed, but contents will be inspected before permitted in park. Tailgating and grills (if draught conditions permit) will only be allowed in the parking area, but no alcoholic beverages. You may bring bicycles, or any other form of non-motorized transportation. Also bring a small radio, or personal listening device, to stay current with broadcasted event information.

Portable restrooms will be available.
Snack Shack Concession Stands will be open along competition area.

Event information, scores, and interesting happenings will be broadcasted live during the event in the area of Paragon Adventure Park. Hear some rockin' music, sponsor information, highlights of the day, action as it happens, and more!

Shuttles will be available to transport spectators from the parking area to and from each obstacle.

Other attractions include vendors, sponsors, and concessions. T-shirts will be sold during event.

My understanding is that if you pay the normal full price to wheel you can also go watch the competetion, they are only closing 2 or 3 trails...

Back