• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your SoCalFest 2010 T-shirts NOW!

found that we have a couple more days buffer to get more t-shirt orders in.

they will be distributed at the event, unless you can time travel, you'll get it at the dinner like everyone else :D

So maybe i missed it? How long does it take to ship these? I sooo want to rock it when I get there! :roll:
So you are THAT GUY, huh?

So you are THAT GUY, huh?

O god I hope not... I think I just read it wrong. And I had an energy drink when I posted that. Maybe to much excitement came out
iowtfrun.gif

Maybe to much excitement came out
iowtfrun.gif

Okay, I LOL'd... what a great gif!!

If you ordered shirts, Josh & I will probably try to be available to hand some out Friday, depending on how late he gets there with them and how organized I/we feel.

We will not want to hand them out Saturday a.m., as just getting everyone waivered & grouped & out on runs will take a bit of time & it wouldn't be fair to those waiting.

We should have a limited number of extras... PM Josh (DJBlade311) with what you hope to get, he'll know what sizes of extras we have, and we'll hold one for you to buy up there...

We should have a limited number of extras... PM Josh (DJBlade311) with what you hope to get, he'll know what sizes of extras we have, and we'll hold one for you to buy up there...

:shhh:

No Mercy for the slackers!! :D

T-shirts Just arrived!! They turned out awesome!

IMG00050.jpg

Back