• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OR-FAB

can you post of close ups of the mounting system? thanx, J
kyfreeride04 said:
Do not get it from rubicon4x4.com! I got mine from there and the package was all messed up. Extremly poorly packed and plus the bumper was all scratched up. I'm talkin like at lest 10 big ones. I like it though for the price.

No offense but I can just see me knocking the shit out of it by bonkin into a tree on the trail or on a hillside... JMHO. :explosion :eek: :repair:

PoSxJ said:
Does it come with with the rock light mounts that it says it does? They don't have much info about it, at least where I saw it.

You have to order the mounts along with it. It's like $70 i think. I'm just making some mounts. They do have 2 tabs on each corner of the bumper for lights though.

i dont see why it being bolted to the bumper on the outside is an issue ? and if its a roller fairlead then it's a moot point really . now if you are using a regular fairlead then maybe ... but I am using plasma rope on mine with a hawse fairlead so no biggie ... I was just hoping ot hear from one of the people who bought one

Wondering if anyone can add an update or a few personal pictures of this bumper. Strongly considering it but I would like someones advice.

in have 2 pics of it on my jeep w/o the loop

dghjbcfhd.jpg

dghjbcfhd055.jpg

It's a stout bumper and I've banged mine up quite a bit. It comes with a bracing plate and new bolts for the steering box. I installed it by myself and almost needed three hands for that part but otherwise was a fairly easy install. Depending on the size of winch, it can be a little snug and I had to modify the control box mounting. My XRC8000 just does fit into the mounting area. When I installed it, my cherokee was stock and it was a noticeable gain in weight on the front end.

XRC8003.jpg

WinchBumper009.jpg

just installed mine a week ago. i love the look does stick out more then the stock bumper not much. has S#!++y instrustions but anyone with half a brain can install it. i made my light bar (2 9in pro comps, yes they fit). says to relocate the vaccume can, which you have to but i put mine in a differerent spot then they tell you. i have abs. fits a M8000 warn perfect. didn't notice much front end droop after the install. biggest pain in the A$$ is the steering box brace. one thing to note before installing is if you are going to do the retaining stock fender flares mod the do that first, you'll end up with an ugly gap between the flares and bumper.

all things said, love mine got a good price through jeep4x4center.com using the naxja discount with forum9 in the discount field during check out. (10% off)

Back