• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay its time to start planning...

still need to make up minds on March in Tellico, so I can get really excited and pee on myself, did I type that or just think it?

Kudzu said:
Do you have rocker protection??? If yes then most evrywhere you can ride...just have to use the go rounds in some places... If not then LBL and Ellijay are about the only ones I know of where you would not get damage with a stocker. Most times there are open passenger seats if you wanted to check out some of the trails with us...
As of right now, I don't have rocker panels. I would really like to get some, but money is a bit tight right now. Unless I can score some cheap, it may have to wait, and I will shot-gun it with someone. (Any free seats?)

As to the Cheap..not sure how much you talking but Check on the Vendors forum AJ had some going cheap...

Kudzu said:
As to the Cheap..not sure how much you talking but Check on the Vendors forum AJ had some going cheap...
Yeah, I saw his post, but all the rails are gone now. They went very fast. Cheap would be 150$ or less shipped (if thats even possible to find).

You just need to build some. I built mine for less than $100.00 Get a friend at Aiken Tech......In the fabricating and welding program

Back