• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok who's the redneck that did this?

Chattxj

NAXJA Forum User
saw this on jf...but its AWSOME!

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...ional&paId=133464751&recnum=0&leadExists=true

3031.jpg

to nicely done to be "red neck job" a real redneck wouldnt have painted the inside part of the door, and woulda spray bombed just outside surfaces ... i like it, and i am not ashamed to say its pretty decent looking ride to me.

yea wheres the rebel flag. he must be scared....

I bet its a bitch to climb in through XJ windows.

Woah.

Some flashy paint... A little bit of chrome and a lift...

Not too sure how he thinks he can get 25k for it. :bs:

Scott

Ray H said:
I bet its a bitch to climb in through XJ windows.
:roflmao: that was great!!

I wanted to have the "stars and bars" painted on the roof of mine, in shades of grey. But the manager of the shop flat out refused, said I needed to be racally sensitive. My for farthers fought under General Lee. Southern pride
We lost I know.:laugh3:

aparently a rubicon express lift is the "offroad package" and boggers are radials....yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh. this guy is an IDIOT. Hope he has fun with tryin to sell that.

PAUL B said:
But the manager of the shop flat out refused, said I needed to be racally sensitive. My for farthers fought under General Lee. Southern pride

We can tell.

25,500 tells me this guy is on crack!

Maybe he doesnt really want it to sell. Maybe his SO is embarassed to ride in it or even have it sit in front of their mobile home. I could see that scenario happening, especially the embarassment part.

For $25000, Daisy had better be spread eagle in the back seat.

Back