• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You guys seen this thing!?

Hmmm. Nice Jeep. Not sure why the factory spare is still in it tho...

3031.09.jpg

i was thinking the same..lol...just in case i guess...the actual spare on the back doesnt match either...you would think for 25k you could get 5 matching tires at least...

wonder if it has the general lee horn?

Dang, I have a buddy that would give his left arm to have that. But I don't know if he'd give that kind of cash though.

OK,

'01 XJ, nice condition, with 55,000 miles = what, $5-6K? Maybe $7K?

+

"IT HAS OVER $7500 OF CUSTOMER WORK IN IT"

=

$25,000? :dunno:

Must be new math.

isn't that a terdy 5 under there too? it's just a flashy, basically stock xj (minus whatever lift is on it) on swampers with a few aftermarket exterior things. No mention of lockers, gears, or anything important.

yes ...yes..i believe it is..haha..

i didnt like it either but thought you all might like to see yet ANOTHER bastardized cherokee...lol

I paid 6500 for an 01 with 85k a year ago. That one looks pretty much stock, that was one damn expensive paint job and its not a 69 Charger no mater what color you paint it. So where are the Stars and bars? I guess its too politicaly correct for that.

i guess ever since one of the general lee's got such high bids (even though it didnt even really sell) on ebay people think anything orange with an 01 on the door is gold.
the sad part, someone will fork over the cash for it. :wierd:

Back