• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offroad shops in Biloxi/Gulfport?

XJAndyD

NAXJA Forum User
hey all, I am new to the Biloxi Gulfport area ( Keesler AFB). I have searched and searched online for an offroad shop to order from and have some work done to my new 2000 stock XJ but am having absolutely no freaking luck. Didnt know if anyone here was from the area and knew of any, I found Southern MS Jeep club but I cannot post until I attend 3 events etc etc.

Any help appreciated- Thanks!:patriot:

Actually...try the Southeast Chapter. We have a few from Mississippi on the boards, although the majority it seems are TN, NC, and GA.

here, go geography yourself Mike. :D

NaxjaChapMap.jpg

Can't we all just try to get along? :twak:

I found Southern MS Jeep club but I cannot post until I attend 3 events etc etc.

Any help appreciated- Thanks!:patriot:
You should be able to post. Send an admin a PM. I haven't been able to attended a meeting or ride YET but can post. Check with Chris ? at Performance Muffler in N.Gulfport. Great guy and has been able to get me everything I needed for my "89 XJ at good prices or for the same price minus shipping.
I need to go get a set of BDS shocks now from him.
HTH, James L.

Back