• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

official Barnwell picture thread

:wave1:

Thanks for letting Jenn, me, and my TJ tag along. I had a blast and found out that I need some lockers. :eeks1:
I also scared myself pretty good on that last run when I started hopping, thought for sure I was going to snap my axle.

Thanks Matt and Keith for the spotting here and there and everyone else for the good times.
:cheers:

I washed the Jeep and looked long and hard for some damage and all I could find was this (You will have to look closely :roll:):

1117081230-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me tag along. I had a great weekend.

Keith's (Pathfinder) Ego took a beating on Shake, Rattle and Roll

Once I pulled my head out of my a$$ and had Matt help me things went quite a bit more smoothly. In the end the driver's side of my truck took the worst beating.

GR8, pics keep them coming!

Maybe next time I can have some pics of my XJ ;)

Nice to meet all of you and look forward to seeing a lot of you at the Bachelor Run.

Scott, you can ride shotgun with me :scottm:

Thanks for letting me tag along. I had a great weekend.

Once I pulled my head out of my a$$ and had Matt help me things went quite a bit more smoothly. In the end the driver's side of my truck took the worst beating.

It was a pleasure meeting and wheeling with you.

are any of yall part of LSJC club? I was at barnwell about 2 weekends ago.

We got to the Louisiana border and had to pee, and I did a walkaround of the jeep to check everything.

I found 3 wheels and hubs cool as a cucumber and one that nearly burned the flesh from my hand. I discovered why my brakes were suddenly so squishy and my steering was a little wobbly. My drivers side hub bearing bolts had backed out about a half an inch. We'll post up a neat little video of that action this evening.

P.S. I tried to upload videos last night...this is the only one that actually made it...too annoyed to try it again...will try later... :(

Back