• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

official Barnwell picture thread

DeftwillP

NAXJA Forum User
Whatchoo got?

No I haven't done mine yet either.:dunce:

edit: here we go
Magi gettin his stuff towed up shake rattle and roll:
P1010706.jpg

Brandon haulin ass up shake rattle and roll:
P1010709.jpg

Chris makin it shake rattle and roll too:
P1010711.jpg

Me (and the rest of us) on Clyde's Ravine right before chia attempted to "spot" me which ended up with about a gallon of my gas on the ground:
P1010715.jpg

Here's midian trying to roll his rig off of the rock garden
P1010721.jpg

My junk on twister. Somebody said smile, and I thought they said smile like a retard
P1010727.jpg

Scooter in the same place. He apparently heard the same thing about smiling like a retard
P1010736.jpg

The rest are here and the album should be public:
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/DeftwillP/barnwell/

Last edited:
got my pics done, doing the videos now. They are on photobucket. under the same name as here

In my own defense I only got a little pull up one part of the ledge then finished under my own power... Only one part messed me up but then again I an open front and rear..:cheers:

Whatchoo got?

No I haven't done mine yet either.:dunce:

edit: here we go
Magi gettin his stuff towed up shake rattle and roll:
P1010706.jpg

I hear ya.....gotta get that front locked. It's on my list.

I didn't get a whole lot of photos because I got to play trail guide most of the time. But here's the link to the album of what I did get.

Barnwell Photos

I think only 1 shaft got broken. Several parts were no longer straight after the weekend though. Chia bent control arms. DangerGirl's (Jennifer) steering somehow decided to try to share the same space as her quicker disconnect bottom mount.

GoodBourbin (Brandon) tried to straighten it for us. We couldn't make left-hand turns after that. :) This wasn't a problem until we needed to stop and get gas. Which was a good thing in-and-of itself....it caused Jennifer to realize that she had driven from Gilmer to Mt. Pleasant in 4hi....AND we found out that her rear axle actually has an auto locker in it...that it isn't welded. LOL!

Carnage List:

* BigDaddyChia had a shot alternator which Goodburbon repaired pre-trails.
* BigDaddyChia bent the crap out of BOTH Upper control arms. Goodburbon supplied replacements.
* Matt (?) broke a shaft on his D30 running Shake, Rattle and Roll
* MrsGoodburbon had a coil fail and broke her transmission cooler line on L&B Turnpike
* DangerGirls JKS disco's were rubbing her steering.
* Keith's (Pathfinder) Ego took a beating on Shake, Rattle and Roll ;)

Everything else was minor body damage, including some pretty new stripes and a dent or two on my rig. All in all, we had a good weekend and a hell of a lot of fun.

Oh, yeah, forgot about Jennifer's front drive shaft u-joint going lame on her (Bourbon diagnosed...cuz I'm an idiot and always assume the worst...JTM supplied the new joint...again, thanks guys!)

Jennifer wants to know how to contact Brandon's parents to tell them what a fine job they did raising such a polite and helpful young man. :rof:

We got to the Louisiana border and had to pee, and I did a walkaround of the jeep to check everything.

I found 3 wheels and hubs cool as a cucumber and one that nearly burned the flesh from my hand. I discovered why my brakes were suddenly so squishy and my steering was a little wobbly. My drivers side hub bearing bolts had backed out about a half an inch. We'll post up a neat little video of that action this evening.

Man yall need to post a date when everyone is headed back out there.. Im aready part of LSJC in the DFW area.. We have runs out there couple of times a year.

Back